Saturday, February 20, 2010

Radioshack Return Policy Without Receipt What Ethernet Cable Should I Buy To Get Connected To XBOX LIVE?

What ethernet cable should I buy to get connected to XBOX LIVE? - radioshack return policy without receipt

My goal is to connect to Xbox Live. I do not buy the adapter for $ 100, so I decided to have an Ethernet cable 30-50 meters long and buy my Xbox 360 wireless adapter to directly get in touch.

At first I thought about buying a 30-50 foot ethernet cable from Radio Shack or brackets, but I started to hear reccomendations from a page called newegg.com. I looked outside and this is what I found:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Description=ethernet+cable

There are many different types of 50 feet. Ethernet cable, and I'm a little confused about which one should I buy. All I'm looking for a enthernet cable work (connect to Xbox Live).

So my final questions are these,

Inewegg.com trust?
How is the quality of the product?
How is the return policy?
If I'm not happy about anything that you should buy it, the matter simple and painless?
What Ethernet cable in the link above, I should buy?

Thank you very much for your help

No comments:

Post a Comment