Monday, February 15, 2010

Hair Elastic Testicles Is It Safe To Try This With My Boyfriend?

Is it safe to try this with my boyfriend? - hair elastic testicles

Megan my friend told me that they do not always use her boyfriend on the rubber band ball in their sexual content, if you are, because their orgasms slowly and lasts longer, and they also have more from this path. She said I should try with my friend, but I will not really start when the process is not secure. As an experiment, I have a hair tie tightly around the testicles of my friend and gave him a job opportunity and certainly very good, and now I really do still more.

But my question is whether it is safe to do, or how long you can do. I do not want to strangle their balls or something, I wondered if perhaps only in a few minutes to an hour or so and share.

Thank you!

8 comments:

Heather B said...

It takes at least a few days, so that the balls can last from one animal, the longer before a man would be dropped. If you are uncomfortable, can learn easily and the rubber band can be easily removed. Forwards try. Enjoy!

Tanguera said...

This practice is a humane way to castrate animals. (I'm not joking, I worked on a farm and that is if you do not like the risk of infection in animals) take
cut off the blood and semen ... and finally, all that stuff jatropha and falls ... Yes, you can make infertile.

Try wrapping the band around your finger and see what color it is.

Jasan K said...

That sounds really dangerous. Even the cock rings that are too tight can damage the penis if it is too tight ... I suggest you talk with a doctor to see whether it causes long-term effects on the penis ...

Either there is nothing to be ashamed of premature ejaculation. It can be defined. Kegel exercises, cardio and some core strength exercises can fix it.

Billys Jenni Bean said...

Well, I'm not a doctor or anything, but I have castrated cattle and we will rubber bands .... Slowly press the balls, but several (1-2) weeks. I do not think he would do something permanent, but like I said IM NOT A DR may have potential problems with the sperm w / bottom line, but I've never tried, so I do not really know ...

Thomas T said...

I am not sure that this is a reliable method to prolong the ejaculation. What will be most effective in slowing down of Cumming her boyfriend ... Practice, practice, practice.

Probably will not be a problem if the group is not too tight, and if not, leave it in 30 to 45 minutes. (I'm not a doctor, so you use this as an absolute!) Have I cock rings, some close and some gaps. I wear all day, and there was no visible damage to my instrument!

Wireless... said...

a man in my car, I'd say there's nothing wrong with him maybe 10 impede the Max-Min 3 times per week in any way that I had to do, and the best dosage for the male pleasure sure you go

peace out FUN

thefastt... said...

Trust me for a while Lond not good if u ruberband around the tail of the tail of a dog is placed, dumb and not worry about it, but: But they are more than 10 minutes at a time

wootman6... said...

Not too long, because the agencies to go slower, but still happen, and people do not much damage, to ensure that none of her mans strong as our greatest asset. and it hurts when you hit or something like his speeches.

Post a Comment